Wednesday 19 October 2011

How do people do it all?




 I got this print from Donna Hay and framed it in a white Ribba frame from Ikea. It hangs in my kitchen and makes me smile on days like today when I feel exhausted. It's not even 11.30am and I have been up since 5am (thanks girls). I've  done 2 loads of washing and hung it out on the line, got 3 kids breakfast, dressed etc, searched high and low for the appropriate show and tell item, loaded all in car and out the door by 8am, dropped 3 year old out day care, went shopping for some pressies for birthday parties coming up, came back home and fed twins, cleaned up house, vacuumed, settled babies to sleep and made lunch. All I can think of is what I havent done yet, like my gym class and the mound of damn ironing sitting in the corner giving me a death stare. Ironing kills me, it is SO BORING. If I am not organised and I let one task slip them we are that little bit more behind tomorrow. I am supposed to go back to work in 3 months (which I am looking very forward to) but how will everything get done then?? I think I need a PA.

How do you get it all done? What are your secrets? Gin and tonic anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment