Thursday 8 December 2011

Sell, Buy, Swap - why I am addicted and I cant do a damn thing about it


2 weeks ago I was introduced to our local buy, sell, buy, swap, buy, buy, buy Facebook page. Well what a great little invention! But what a fantastic disaster. It is fantastic because I have gotten rid of lots of crap sold lots of items we don't need on there. But it is a disaster because I have also purchased lots of great items on there that we absolutely needed at the time but now I'm notsosure.

Let me take you on a short tour of the fantastic bargains that I have won purchased:

1. A trike for $4. Yes it is used. Yes the paint is flaking in parts. But it is one of those full metal well built trikes from Germany. Boy does Charli like it! She has a phobia of anything that she can loose balance on (like swings and bikes) but this one she actually rides and peddles. Yay.

2. A Lamaze chime toy for $5. Was thinking of getting this for the twinnies for Christmas anyway so WINNING

3. 2 pairs of ballet slippers for $15. I am putting these away for the twins. What if they don't do ballet I here you say? Lets think about that later cause right now it was a bargain.

4. A Christmas light in the shape of a bell. Yes they are for sale in Big W for $6 and I bought it for $5. BUT I was going to buy it anyway and therefore saved a dollar. Totally worth it! TOTALLY.

I know, I know. I need to stop. But its highly addictive and the next bargain could be being listed right....now!

Catch you later, in the meantime you know where to find me...

No comments:

Post a Comment