Sunday 4 December 2011

Things that I 'like' and 'unlike'



What delights me at the moment is:

* That the Christmas tree is up and the lights are blinking at me from across the room
* That Charli's ballet has finished for the year and I don't have to do any more ballet buns
* That for once the twins aren't sick
* That Raj is not travelling for work this week
* That my mum won 2 free ham's at her local club and is bringing one over today
* That I have lost 2 kgs in the past few weeks
* That I have my work Christmas party this Friday even though I havent been at work for nearly a year
* That I have sold $70 worth of crap on our local buy sell swap facebook page this weekend
* That I just got my hair done and the colour is awesome

What I 'unlike' at the moment is:

* That even though I lost 2 kgs in the past few weeks I put on 600g in the last few days
* That I wasnt invited to the Mega danz christmas party even though I go every week (seriously they are racist towards mums, mums are still cool you know)
* That the only people I spoke to last Thursday was charli's kindy teacher for about 5mins and the lawn mower man who is lovely but seriously he just wanted to mow the lawns and get out)
* That is is freezing and raining even though it is now officially summer
* That I have bought over $100 worth of crap on the local buy sell swap facebook page this weekend
* That Raj has got 6 billion rehersals and gigs lined up over the next 3 weeks which means he will be MIA and I will be stuck with the kids forever.

2 comments:

  1. I am also disliking this crazy weather- hot/cold/hot/cold- come on summer stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am middle aged with my big topic of conversation at the moment being the weather. Seriously though, it is so horrible!

    ReplyDelete